At Villiers High School we are committed to ensuring that the pupils that attend the school are safe. The Safety and Wellbeing of our pupils is of paramount importance and at the forefront of our practice.
We recognise that some families may be more vulnerable to abuse and harm, so we work closely with professionals and external organisations to support the health and betterment of the young people that attend.
Should a Safeguarding or Child Protection need arise, it will become the responsibility of the Safeguarding team. The team is comprised of the following staff.
- Ms Clare McKinlay - Deputy Headteacher & Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Mr Matthew Benson - Assistant Headteacher & Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Mr Thomas Williams - Acting Assistant Headteacher & Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Ms Christiana Davis - Lead Safeguarding Officer
- Ms Christine Kane - Designated Safeguarding Officer
Copies of the Safeguarding policy can be found under the policy section here (see link).
You can contact the safeguarding team on: Safeguarding@villiers.ealing.sch.uk
If you require further help or guidance, you can also contact the following organisations
- Ealing Children’s Services
- Young Minds
MyConcern Staff Login:
Staying Safe Online