At Villiers High School we are committed to ensuring that the pupils that attend the school are safe. The Safety and Wellbeing of our pupils is of paramount importance and at the forefront of our practice.
We recognise that some families may be more vulnerable to abuse and harm, so we work closely with professionals and external organisations to support the health and betterment of the young people that attend.
Should a Safeguarding or Child Protection need arise, it will become the responsibility of the Safeguarding team. The team is comprised of the following staff.
- Ms Aruna Sharma - Headteacher
- Mr Chris Richards - Senior Deputy Head Teacher
- Mr Eric Boateng - Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Mr Matthew Benson – Assistant Headteacher
- Ms Christine Kane - Designated Safeguarding Officer
- Ms Christiana Davis - Designated Safeguarding Officer
- Ms Olivia Begley – Social Worker
Copies of the Safeguarding policy can be found under the policy section here (see link).
You can contact the safeguarding team on: Safeguarding@villiers.ealing.sch.uk
If you require further help or guidance, you can also contact the following organisations
- Ealing Children’s Services
- Young Minds
MyConcern Staff Login:
Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
Appendices for CP and Safeguarding Policy
Keeping Children Safe In Education
Staying Safe Online
Advice for parent carers on cyberbullying (DfE)
CEOP The parent/care guide to internet safety
Advice for parents and carers – preventing bullying DfE
Learning together to be safe (PREVENT) DfE
Promoting fundamental British values as part of SMSC in schools (DfE)